Health Care Reform: Incentives and Credits
- Explore major incentives to recruit and retain medical personnel which will include training, retention, placement, and education benefits;
- Partner with federal government to further funding initiatives;
- Create a Health and Social Policy Council to advise cabinet on effective policy solutions;
- Create a formal inquiry into the Scott Moe government’s handling of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Health Care Reform: Mental Health and Addictions
- Open Mental Health Emergency Rooms in Saskatoon, Regina, Prince Albert and Moose Jaw;
- Fund an opioid and crystal meth strategy;
- Invest in a suicide prevention strategy;
- Increase addiction treatment support to enable Saskatchewan Health Authority and community-based organizations to hire more staff.